Kareena Kapoor Khan is undoubtedly one of the most loved film stars. With her reputable lineage and acting capabilities, she has established herself as the top and still the most desirable star in the Indian film industry a.k.a Bollywood. But that’s not all, in the present time where the fashion game between all the actresses have touched a new high, Bebo (as she is lovingly called by her friends and family) is again at the top of this game, giving all the young, fresh comers a run for their money.
Hence taking fashion inspiration from this sexy diva, we have compiled 7 of her best saree looks, just for you to rock the wedding seasons. And also to knock the breath out of many guys LOL!
- Black and white are surely the most elegant colors one can find. Taking that color to another level is this saree with a dreamy and smoky style black print. But what grabs the attention is the minimal yet strong style statement which the hairstyle, saree, make up, and that diamond necklace create. You can try this saree and look for a friend’s reception party.
- If you are looking to make a style statement at your own function or friends’ then the best color to demand everyone’s attention is this bold, hot and oh so gorgeous red color. Take some tips from Bebo, opt for a pair of statement earrings and either a poker straight hairdo or soft-silky waves. These kind of bold colors are best suited for winter weddings and you can opt to go for a red color, heavy embroidered saree as well
- After looking at this kind of cool and boho saree, we can surely say, the six-yards have gone global in true sense of the word. We simply love the monochrome pallu and the jacket style pointed sleeve blouse designs, which is giving Kareena a taller look. You can have a saree like this designed for the sangeet night, keeping the hair styled in a bun with minimal makeup and dark, smoky eyes.
- They say, either go big or go home, and we couldn’t help but agree to it! This golden shimmery saree from Bebo’s loved BFF designer Manish Malhotra was the talking point of Sonam Kapoor’s reception. What we loved the most, was the bold blouse style which only Kareena could pull-off given her fit physique. If you got a toned body like hers, surely its time to put-on this saree and make the whole world stop.
- If you want to turn the heat a little up, then opt for a black net saree with heavy crystal embellishments on the borders. This kind of a saree is perfect for the ladies sangeet party or if the saree is less heavy on work then it is surely an ideal pick for a cocktail party. Keep the rest of the look minimal and elegant so the saree can work its magic on the guests at the function.
- This colorful yet sexy saree is the best pick for most of the day time festivities like Mehendi, chaak-bhaath etc. The bright colors will look so shined-up and pretty in the natural sunlight. Also, the boat neck style, mega sleeves blouse compliments the overall look.
- Satin style silk is the most loved fabric for all the winter weddings and at the same time gives a very rich as well as a luxurious appeal. Similar to the colors worn by Bebo, you too can opt for colors like cream, golden, ivory, blue, green, black etc. One thing is for sure, silk is a timeless fabric which will remain in the fashion scene forever.
These were the scintillating seven saree looks sported by the Begum of Pataudi. Get inspired from her, create your personalized wedding look and get hold of a designer to turn that look into reality.
But where to find such talented boutique houses and designers? At Shaadidukaan.com, which is India’s leading online wedding market. Here you will find more than a hundred experienced designers listed online from all over the country.